If you are coming to City Camp, this is what you need to know:
1. Each student needs to have the appropriate paperwork filled out. When you check in on Sunday the 11th, please make sure you have all paperwork filled out.
2. Please do not drop your student off before 11 AM on Sunday the 11th. Leaders will be meeting and setting up for 9-11 preparing for camp and we won't be ready for you if you arrive early.
3. Attached you will find a packing list.
4. Please do not send your student with their cell phone or ipod. These items dramatically break down the community of the camp. All 6 leaders will carry cell phones and we have phones at the church for emergencies.
5. Each student needs to bring a healthy snack to share with the group. Group snacks are collected and distributed throughout the week. When we run out, we're out, so make sure your student brings something so we have enough for the whole week! Some suggestions for snack are chex mix, ritz crackers, cheese slices, cheese sticks, trail mix, grapes, dried fruit, oranges, fruit snacks, pretzels, etc. Just think less sugar=more fun.
6. If your student is taking medications during the week, please be prepared to drop that off during check-in with leaders.
7. If you signed up to provide a meal for camp and you need to be reminded of what day you signed up and where your should plan to bring that meal, CLICK HERE
Thank you all for allowing your students to participate and be a part of the first CITY CAMP in Salem! It is going to be an awesome week full of life-changing experiences for these middle schoolers!!!