Tuesday, January 29, 2013

REMINDER: Mission Trip Applications Due SUNDAY!



Youth and Parents--I know it's a crazy time of year with finals.  I am praying for all our students today as they begin taking tests and giving presentations and turning in projects.  I know they are all excited for a few days off at the end of this week!

Once finals are done, take some time to fill out your mission trip application.  The trips this summer are going to be incredible and life-changing.  We'll be spending 4 days in my hometown of Reedsport repairing homes for people who could not otherwise afford to make repairs. We'll also be spending a week in New Orleans rebuilding homes devastated by Hurricane Katrina.  We'll get to know homeowners well and have the opportunity to show the love of God to them through service.  I hope your student will consider joining us for one or both of these trips!

Applications and Deposits are due Sunday night by 7 PM.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment